Charitable organizations must obtain a special permit prior to issuing charitable gift annuities.  Charitable gift annuities are governed by A.C.A. 23-63-201(d).  Annually the charitable organization must file financial reports with the Finance Division of the Arkansas Insurance Department. Information packets for an application for a special gift annuity permit and annual permit renewal information may be obtained by contacting the Finance Division at: 501-371-2680 or email Application Documents Annual Renewal Documents  Updated November 15, 2015 Easy Access to Laws  (Enter 23-63-201 in the Search Box)
Arkansas Insurance Department
Charitable Gift
Charitable Gift Organizations Quick Links
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter