Unlike other property and casualty rates, (where rates may be "filed") workers' compensation and employer liability rates must be "approved" prior to use. Arkansas Workers’ Compensation Rejection of Coverage Form Lost Cost Multiplier:  To request a list of loss cost multipliers, please contact Becky Harrington via email at becky.harriington@arkansas.gov or by telephone at (501) 371-2810. For more information on workers’ compensation and employer liability product and rate requirements please review our product checklist page. Also visit our Legal Division for access to the Arkansas Insurance Code and Department Rules, Directives, Bulletins and Orders.  Helpful Phone Numbers: To apply for a Certificate of Non-Coverage contact: Arkansas Workers’ Compensation Commission 1-800-622-4472 or 1-501-682-3930 To apply for workers’ compensation in the assigned risk plan if you have been declined by a least two insurance companies, your agent should contact: National Council on Compensation Insurance NCCI-Little Rock, AR: 501-753-5180 or 1-800-622-4271 2400 Crestwood, Suite 207. N. Little Rock, AR 72116 Applications may be done on-line by an agent using RMAPS at http://www.ncci.com If you are an employee (other than a State employee) and have any questions regarding a workers’ compensation claim you should contact: Arkansas Workers’ Compensation Commission 324 Spring Street, P.O. Box 950, Little Rock, AR 72203-0950 Telephone 1-501-682-3930 / 1-800-622-4472 Legal Advisor Direct 1-800-250-2511 Arkansas Relay System TDD 1-800-285-1131 If you are a State employee and have any questions regarding a workers’ compensation claim you should contact: Public Employee Claims Division 1200 West Third Street, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-1904 Telephone 1-501-371-2700
Arkansas Insurance Department
Workers’ Compensation Information Quick Links
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter