Charitable organizations must obtain a special permit prior to issuing charitable gift annuities. Charitable gift annuities are governed by A.C.A. 23-63-201(d). Annually the charitable organization must file financial reports with the Finance Division of the Arkansas Insurance Department.

Information packets for an application for a special gift annuity permit and annual permit renewal information may be obtained by contacting the Finance Division at: 501-371-2680 or email.