The Uniform Certificate of Authority Application (UCAA) is designed to allow insurers to file copies of the same application for admission in numerous states. Each state that accepts the UCAA is designated as a uniform state. Arkansas fully participates and is designated as a uniform state.
- Uniform Certificate of Authority Primary Application- The Primary Application is for use by newly formed companies seeking a Certificate of Authority in this state and by companies wishing to re-domesticate to a uniform state.
- Instructions for Incorporating a Domestic Company
- Uniform Certificate of Authority Expansion Application- The Expansion Application is for use by companies in good standing in their state of domicile that wish to expand their business into a uniform state.
- UCAA Forms
- UCAA State Charts
- UCAA Main Page
- UCAA Frequently Asked Questions
- Third Party Vendors for Background Reports
- Bulletin 3-2002- Change in Service of Process Requirements for Arkansas
- Certificate of Authority- Capital & Surplus Requirements as mandated by Ark. Code Ann. §§ 23-63-205 and 23-63-207
- Three Year Seasoning Requirement Ark. Code Ann. § 23-63-202
- UCAA Retaliatory statement - Schedule of Company Fees, Taxes & Deposits for All Companies download form
- Foreign Lloyd’s Plan Insurers- Requirements per § 23-63-205(b)
- Hospital, Medical, Service Corporation Application see Ark. Code Ann. Chapter 75