Rules & Regulations
Embalmers & Funeral Directors
- Rule 1 - Embalmers, Funeral Directors, Funeral Establishments, Crematories, Crematory Retort Operators, and Transport Services- Effective January 1, 2022
- Rule 3 - Licensure of Certain Individuals - Effective May 3, 2022
- Rule 4 - Fee Waivers for Certain Individuals - Effective May 3, 2022
Video - Complying with the Funeral Rule
Arkansas Law, Rules, and Regulations Study Guide - Effective June 22, 2022
Embalmers and Funeral Directors
Perpetual Care Cemeteries
- 20-17-1001 et. Seq.
- 20-17-1013 et. Seq.
- 20-17-1301 et. Seq.
- Rule 2 - Withdrawal from Permanent Maintenance Fund - Effective December 12,2021
- Proposed Rule 5 - Pertaining to Perpetually Maintained Cemeteries
- Notice of Public Comment – Proposed Rule 5
State Board of Embalmers, Funeral Directors, Cemeteries, and Burial Services